Two sessions are scheduled for everyone's convenience: Thursday, June 11, at 7.45 PM CDT and Saturday, June 13, at 10.45 AM CDT. The first 15 minutes will be "gathering time" for anyone who's interested in visiting and getting to know each other better. The study will begin on the hour and run 60-90 minutes, depending on the time needed.
Here's how you access the site:
- Go to www.joingotomeeting.com.
- Type or paste in the Meeting ID.
- Thursday, June 11's ID is 514-376-426; Saturday, June 13's ID is 559-197-122.
- Click "Yes" or "Always" (or "Trust" on a Mac) if prompted to accept the download.
- Follow additional personal ID prompts and you're in!
- US participants dial 1-800-445-7784; international callers dial 1-630-424-2331.
- The passcode for both is 981-5123#.
A downloadable study guide is available here. The topic is, "Why Pray When You Can Worry?," an examination of the believer's ability to live worry-free even though life is never care-free.
I hope as many as possible can join--and invite friends and family, too. If you're fairly (75%) sure you'll be participating, I'd be so grateful to know in advance. Comment here or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Breaking bread together is one of the most enlivening, rewarding things believers can do together. See you there!
Fine Print Department
Here are the system requirements for the site: